|What is Malic Acid?
- A naturally occurring substance in apples
and many other fruits and plants.
- An essential ingredient in the energy production
- Critical in decreasing the toxic effects
- When combined with magnesium, malic acid
is believed to be very effective as a cleansing and healing agent
for FM and other systemic conditions.
- Malic acid is a naturally occuring asymmetric,
organic, dicagoxylic acid molecule.
|Why do we need Magnesium?
- One doctor says that almost 100% of the FM
victims that he has worked with have exhibited magnesium deficiency.
- Another critical function of magnesium is
for the body's absorption of potassium, calcium, phosphorus,
the B complex vitamins, and Vitamins C and E.
- Magnesium is essential in ATP (energy) production.
It is essential to cellular metabolism, including the transfer
of phosphate from ADP to ATP.
- It is needed in protein digestion and to
help relax the nerve impulses by counteracting the stimulas of
- Essential element of cellular metabolism
that activates many enzymes.
- Required for constituent of bones and teeth.
- It relaxes nerve impulses.
|Signs of Magnesium Deficiency
- Muscle spasms and rapid heartbeat
- Confusion, hallucinations, and disorientation
- Lack of appetite, listlessness, nausea, and